So I’ve added a little something to my blog (and I absolutely stole this idea from a pretty cool blog I saw, check it out here!
So this will be my running list of 30 things I’d like to do by the time I turn 30. That’s just under 2.5 years away and I’m a few months shy of having a new born, so I felt like I had to be pretty realistic on things I could and could not accomplish. So join me on my little journey and let’s see if I can do them all! I created a new page on my blog where I’ll keep the running list, but here’s the very start!
1. Run a 1/2 marathon.
2. Be completely debt free.
3. Give up processed food for one full month.
4. Write a book.
5. Be a mom.
6. Learn to sew.
7. Grow my blog to 1,000 readers. (I currently have about 10).
8. Go on a cruise.
9. Host a holiday meal.
10. Visit 4 Hawaiian Islands.
11. Get a new stamp on my passport.
12. Learn to make macaroons.
13. Go to a Panthers vs Saints game.
14. Visit Boston, but more importantly Fenway.
15. Be published in a newspaper again.
16. Run 4 5ks.
17. Learn to throw a football.
19. Throw Wes a fantastic 30th birthday party.
20. Go camping.
21. Volunteer at the SPCA – and not take home all the puppies.
22. Teach Roxy to walk on a leash like a lady.
23. Visit Disney World.
24. Visit Disneyland.
25.Visit Harry Potter World.
26. Make an ice cream cake.
27. Successfully watch or read the Shining. Always wanted to, always chicken out.
28. Give back to the infertility community.
29. Go back to school.
30. Read 20 books a year.