Kayla’s 30 by 30 list To be completed by August, 11 2017
1. Run a 1/2 marathon.
2. Be completely debt free.
3. Give up processed food for one full month.
4. Write a book.
Be a mom.
As of 5-12-15 my biggest goal (and dream) came true with the birth of our son, Logan Wesley.
6. Learn to sew.
7. Grow my blog to 1,000 readers. (I currently have about 10).
8. Go on a cruise.
9. Host a holiday meal.
10. Visit 4 Hawaiian Islands. As of March 2015, three down one to go!)
Oahu (live there) Kauai (July 2, 2014) Maui (3-15-15)
11. Get a new stamp on my passport.
Learn to make macaroons.
My awesome friend Miranda taught my mom and I how to make macaroons, and they were delicious!
13. Go to a Panthers vs Saints game.
14. Visit Boston, but more importantly Fenway.
15. Be published in a newspaper again.
16. Run 4 5ks.
17. Learn to throw a football.
19. Throw Wes a fantastic 30th birthday party.
20. Go camping.
21. Volunteer at the SPCA – and not take home all the puppies.
22. Teach Roxy to walk on a leash like a lady.
23. Visit Disney World.
24. Visit Disneyland.
Took L for the first time 9-10-15!
25.Visit Harry Potter World.
26. Make an ice cream cake.
27. Successfully watch or read the Shining. Always wanted to, always chicken out.
28. Give back to the infertility community.
29. Go back to school.
30. Read 20 books a year.
2015 2016 2017